Thursday 16 May 2013

Baby with Bottle
During the 80s I was painting controversial art this was before Banksy was famous and before he started painting on canvas- because no collector wants to carry around a wall!Here is a small sample I have not painted over yet!

Bush-Blood on your hands
Now that the idea has spread like a virus I no longer feel such works can say anything new which has not been said before- so decided to paint over some canvases- which also prevents crafty entrepreneurs snatching from the skip- which have done before!
I thought I will show how an artist changes with the times and matures as we continue to improve and expand our ideals.


Cherry Bliar


Little Lion

Shell stakes Land
I hope to show the next development soon- which will lead to my more recent works which are Abstract and completely original in concept- they also sale a lot more as collectors realize the quality of work produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment